Thursday, July 3, 2008

It's Been a While

I don't think I ever really liked the song of this title by the group Staind, but it fits what I want to talk about. I realized last night that it's been about a week and a half since I last wrote anything. This is for a couple of reasons. I'm still trying to get used to my schedule and finding time to write when I actually feel like writing is difficult (I don't like writing much). The other reason is that there hasn't been very much news that I have thought needed extra comment. I hope you've all been keeping up with my shared news, because I haven't stopped reading news and I haven't stopped sharing it. There has been a lot that has been going on in the world, just not much that I think needs more said. I do have a few articles stored up that I think I'll write about over the weekend. I also have to do my Independence Day blog. I like national holidays, what can I say? Thanks for sticking with me everybody, I'm still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment