Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's the Economy, Stupid

I'm sorry I haven't gotten an economy post up yet.  I'm working on compliling sources for the TARP/auto bailout blogs.  I found this video from the U.S. News and Report.  It's an hour long and the figures inside show what is wrong with the economy right now.


I have been joking for years that feminism is destroying the economy and the home by taking women out of the home, depraving children of parenting, and putting them into the economy, flooding the market with workers and destroying demand.  I was only kidding because it made enough sense to tick off most of the progressive women I went to college with.  However, here are some solid facts in support of that line of thought.  Any ideas how to keep progressive women's rights while returning to family values and a better economy?

No comments:

Post a Comment