Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tongue Twister

An enemy of a friend is an enemy, and a friend of an enemy is an enemy, does that make the enemy of my enemy my friend? Or my enemy?

Isn't it a pain in the butt when the rest of the world thinks that your friends are more dangerous to world peace than your enemies? Especially when you're leading a war against the forces that prevent world peace?

I don't know. Who ever asked me to know anything?

Oh yeah, that's right. I wrote that exact same opinion two months ago and sent it to my senators, representatives, the Secretary of State and my ambassador to the UN. Other than that time, when was I expected to know anything?

I just hope they don't put me in Gitmo for saying the same thing as the Russians. If you want a copy of my opinion titled Resolution for Iraqi Peace, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment